Thursday, February 10, 2011

Energy.

Every other Thursday night I meet with a group of people that I share a passion with...a passion to bring glory to the Lord by sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ. Tonight I could feel the energy flowing through us. Ideas, prayers, hearts, passions, encouragement... I am *so* thankful that God has given me the opportunity to share life with this group of people this semester and to experience the joy that comes from sharing His gospel through Easter Pageant. Children, college students, parents, grandparents, and everyone in between will hear the gospel of our Savior and the love He has for all people. I'm beyond excited about that day.

Energy, passion, and excitement...so thankful to share this with an amazing group of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment